Quarter 3, Week 4 – Relevance and Truthfulness of Ideas

 



Last week's topic was "Relevance and Truthfulness." At first, I'm puzzled because I can't focus on our meeting because of the noise from our neighbor's house, but I quickly reread our PowerPoint and understand it. We have a quiz with a maximum of 15 questions, as well as a weekly blog.


I discovered the difference between relevance and truthfulness. The degree to which something is related or useful to what is going on is referred to as relevance and Truthfulness, on the other hand, denotes honesty, dependability, and integrity. It means complete. Sincerity and precision in all details. It was difficult for me at first, but now I understand. The highlight of our topic is Relevance and Truthfulness of Ideas.


Anglo-American writer:

Figure Of Speech:




Comments